- Basic Bookkeeping
- Dealing with Sales & Purchase invoices (using SAGE)
- Financial reporting and data analysis
- Assisting with audits and month end activities
- VAT Refunds & Processing Expenses
- Assisting with some payroll activities and calculating National Insurance contributions
- At least 2-3 years accounting experience
- Strong PC literate (Microsoft Office Excel essential)
- AAT Qualified (or close to completion)
- Experience of using SAGE is essential
- Accurate and analytical, with strong reporting experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive outlook, self-motivated and driven to do a great job
- Ability to operate under pressure & work to tight deadlines
- Strong team player
- Flexible, determined
23000.00 - £25000.00 ( Annum )
Our client are a Brand Leader within their market sector and ranked as one of the leading companies in their field. Due to business growth, there is currently an opportunity to work for the business as an Accounts Assistant, working amongst a small, friendly Finance team. To succeed in this role, you will have a strong background in managing company accounts, with the ability and understanding of company finance processes. You will be working within a busy, team focused environment and will need to ensure accuracy and deadlines are met at all times.
You will need a good understanding of company finance and have strong analytical and reporting skills. This role would be well suited to someone who is able to work on their own initiative and operate in a flexible manner to support the needs of a small team.
Skills & Experience
Personal Qualities, Motivation & Expectations
In order to be considered for this role, please apply now, with a covering letter which outlines your suitability for the role.