Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
We have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic person to join a well-established SME, operating in the Fashion/Clothing Industry, in a PA/Executive support role.
The role will involve supporting the senior management team in all organisational activities related to the day to day running of the office.
Key Features of the role:
- Raising Purchase Orders using the customised business software “Vision” (Training provided).
- Managing the Director Day to Day Diary and scheduling appointments/events.
- Meeting & Greeting clients/visitors, ensuring a friendly welcome and food & beverages are arranged for meetings.
- Sales administration and back office sales support when required.
- Sending correspondence and sample items to customers.
- Ensuring sample photographs are taken and filed appropriately.
- Managing and maintaining Excel files/spreadsheets.
- Organising time sheets for Agency staff.
- Checking supplier invoices and issuing purchase orders.
- Assisting senior management team with administrative support.
- Ordering stationary and general supplies for office.
Skills Experience Required:
- Lots of self-initiative and self-drive
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy (especially when checking invoices)
- Strong MS Office skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook. Must have particularly strong proficiency with MS Excel
- Confident personality, with the ability to question and make decisions
- Strong communicator, with clear spoken English and good writing skills.
This role offers an immediate start and is based in Slough. Salary is dependent on experience, paying up to £26k pa.