- Must have a valid CSCS card
- Experience working on site essential
- Working alongside trades and other labourers
- Assisting with pipe cutting and fixing piping brackets
- Arranging materials and supplies for tradesmen
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- Assisting the site manager with general duties
- Labourers will be trained in different aspects of Engineering works
Engineering or M&E (Mechanicel Electrical)
Immediate requirement for Construction Labourers (x2) to work on a Building site in Langley, Berkshire.
We are looking for hardworking and reliable General Labourers to start a job immediately in Langley, Berkshire – Role starts Wednesday 8th of August
The client is able to provide ongoing work for people who are reliable and work out well in the roles, as they are working on a number of projects around the Slough area. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Free parking available at the Project site for those who driver, or candidates can be transported free of charge from Slough to the Langley site each day.