- Working a day shift pattern to cover the opening hours of the centre to include some weekend and bank holiday working;
- 36 Hours per week;
- Team bonus scheme payable from quarterly and end of year;
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata), which includes Bank Holiday’s;
- Company pension scheme and private health care after qualifying period, and subject to eligibility.
- Company pension scheme and private health care after qualifying period;
- Staff purchase scheme (30% discount in store);
- Childcare vouchers scheme;
- Training programme;
- Perkbox – employee ‘free perks’ scheme, which includes a free ‘Tastecard’, phone insurance, and discounts on cinema, major supermarkets, and much more.
Sales & Business Development
17784.00 - £20000.00 ( Annum )
We have a truly wonderful Customer Service role, working amongst a friendly and supportive team, for a company which offers a friendly working environment and a rewarding culture; with excellent staff benefits and bonuses. The role involves working as part of a small team within a Self Storage centre and will build upon your retail experience and customer services skills and offer more of an office based opportunity and a progressive working environment. Assisting the Store & Branch Manager's and your small team to provide optimum customer service, maximise all sales opportunities and ensure compliance of all company and legislative procedures and policies. This offers a great progression from high street retail, into more of a customer service/Admin, operartional based role.
· Ensure that all customers/potential customers are greeted in a friendly professional manner both face-to-face and over the telephone
· Maximise all sales opportunities by qualifying customer/potential customer needs and presenting features and benefits of the facility as they apply to each customers needs
· Maintain high level of customer service by sustaining a service culture where the customer is the priority and monitoring customer satisfaction levels
· Assist the Store Manager / Duty Manager in all aspects of daily works including: marketing, credit control, stock management, maximising revenue, merchandising and maintaining high standards throughout the store
· Maintain effective administration of the centre so that company systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment for both staff and customers
- Previous Retail Customer Services Experience
- Retail Sales or Telesales Experience (ideally someone who has experience of telephone sales/call centre experience)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Outgoing personality, with confident nature.
- Knowledge/Experience of using Microsoft Office products
- Strong work ethic & positive attitude
This role may suit someone who has a Retail/Customer Services background and wants to be part of a company where they will be given lots of autonomy and learn about running a successful business operation. Please apply now for immediate consideration.