- Customer specific production from goods-inwards, through WIP, to finished goods in despatch or stores.
- Monitoring of slow moving or obsolescent stock
- Control of exchange inventory.
- Control of Quarantined, Scrap and development/trial items.
- Receipt of arriving goods and despatch of production/items leaving the company.
- Housekeeping, including keeping the factory floor clean and tidy at all times.
18500.00 - £19000.00 ( Annum )
Storesperson – Burnham, Slough
Excellent Temp to Perm opportunity for an experienced Stock Controller/Stores person/Warehouse Operative to join a successful company specialising in the refurb of engine components (Full Training will be provided). Our client are a leading provider of Filter Cleaning services, with innovative and market leading technology at the forefront of filter cleaning technology.
The role, Warehouse duties which will include inventory maintenance and control of incoming and outgoing products, but will also include reporting the condition of the filters when they arrive, making a note of the condition, serial and part numbers in a database system.
To assist with the efficient operation of the filter cleaning facility at Slough, with the key responsibility being formal inventory control. Including:
To follow all company works instructions and procedures concerning diesel particulate cleaning and handling throughout the process. This requires operating to stringent quality requirements including ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Previous Experience in a similar role
- Inventory control and stock maintenance.
- Health and safety awareness (qualifications would be beneficial)
- Experience of operating to standard procedures and to defined quality assurance standards
- Warehouse experience. A current forklift licence for both reach and counter balance. (Training can be provided if required)
- Should be conversant with Microsoft office. In particular excel and word documents.
- Be able to work individually, identifying continuous improvements and maintaining process equipment and as a team member often under pressure to ensure customer requirements and deadlines are meet
- The ability to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner, having identified the priorities
- Able to deliver precise documents and to control documentation, for both incoming and outgoing items.
- Have understanding and appreciation of the importance of customer service and quality assurance.
The company offer career progression and further formal training and development in the role for the right person. In addition to this, you will benefit from 25 Days' Holidays + 8 Days' Bank Holidays, contributory Pension Scheme, Death in Service Award, Profit Sharing Scheme and strong progressive opportunities. The working hours for this role will be Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm (40 Hour Week), with some overtime available. This role offers the opportunity for an immediate Start and a starting salary of circa 19k pa.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.