17500.00 - £18000.00 ( Annum )
Filter Cleaning Technician – Burnham, Slough
Excellent Temp to Perm opportunity for a mechanically or technically minded person to join a successful company specialising in the refurb of engine components (Full Training will be provided). Our client are a leading provider of Filter Cleaning services, with innovative and market leading technology at the forefront of filter cleaning technology. The company offer career progression and further formal training and development in the role for the right person.
Key Features of Role:
- To provided face to face customer services to customers visiting the workshop
- Remove filter and components from vehicles, inspect and report on the condition of the customer's filter; recording information on a database
- Follow companies unique process for Filteration cleaning process (Full Training Provided) and replace filters
- As a Filter Cleaning Technician you will be tasked with operating various machines designed to refurbish certain engine components. Some lifting (up to 20kg) is involved
- Use company database to update information on repair process and record details of repair
- Talk customer through the repair process and explain the repairs which have been carried out
Key skills Required:
- Good communication skills, with clear spoken English
- Good customer service skills; comfortable speaking to people
- Mechanical/Engineering background, with good technical aptitude
- Able to use computers
- Physically fit, able to carry out manual handling (up to 20kg's)
Successful Filter Cleaning candidates will have the chance of securing a full time, permanent position and increased salary as you develop more experience in the role. Please apply now for immediate consideration. Due to high volumes of candidates applying, only successful candidates will be contacted. My client will consider candidates from varying backgrounds, providing they have experience of hands-on work and possess good people skills.
This role offers excellent benefits, including 25 days Annual Leave + 8 Days Bank Holidays, contributory Pension Scheme, Profit Sharing, Death in Service scheme and the opportunity for career progression. Please apply now for immediate consideration.