Logistics & Travel
8.50 - £9.00 ( Hourly)
We have an immediate Temp to Perm/Permanent opening for an experienced Administrator to join a highly profitable and expanding organisation in a challenging role, supporting a team of Procurement Officer's. The role requires someone who is very organised, highly efficient and computer literate, as you will be required to hit the ground running and use your own self-initiative to meet deadlines.
The company are a Procurement Specialist, operating in a very fast paced, highly pressurised environment, working alongside clients who operate in different time zones. The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Sending and Receiving email correspondence to clients and suppliers, to generate/deal with quotations and Requests for Information.
- Typing up Contracts and Documentation, including compiling customer quotations.
- Providing ad hoc support to a team of Procurement Sourcing specialists in a busy environment.
- Compiling information using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- General administrative tasks, liaising with clients, suppliers and internal stake holders.
In order to be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- A fast and accurate Copy Typing Speed (40 wpm+) and be happy spending large amounts of time dealing with and sending email correspondence.
- High attention to Detail and produce work which is of an accurate nature.
- Strong work focus and ability to meet continual deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Intermediate with all MS applications, Word, Excel and Outlook (must be able to do formula's and work with multiple currencies using Excel.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
The role is based in Ruislip, Middlesex and the working hours are Mon-Fri 9.00am - 6.00pm or 8.30-5.30pm.