- Act as main point of contact for external Marketing Agency, design/artwork and printing suppliers.
- Collect and report marketing data such as google analytic reports in order to use these to better our understanding of customer needs and movements.
- Updating internal databases and basic company records and Mail chimp databases.
- Must be competent using DNN (DotNetNuke) Platform (Not Essential - can be learnt)
- Making available up-to-date marketing material to distributors via website and media packs.
- Facilitate and enhance the use of social media to reach extended audiences.
- Support the implementation for each campaign and ensure each campaign follows the schedule to set timescales and budget
- Work with colleagues to execute email campaigns - creating the email, uploading data.
- Regularly monitor the status of the activity and follow success of each e-shot in order to learn from user readership.
- Support external activities such as trade shows and conferences.
- Manage the marketing stock room ensuring collateral and marketing stock is maintained for use at events.
- Ensure all new content is on the website including events, and case studies are posted.
- Use relevant methods of data collection to support marketing decision making.
- Help provide information required for marketing reporting on a monthly basis.
- Help gather market and competitor intelligence and provide tactical marketing support to the field sales operation.
- Deliver exceptional focus on quality of leads.
- Recognise the impact and power of the brand, design and image on the customer/prospect
- Produce PR’s after visiting shows in the UK and post on website and other solid media platforms.
- Have some competence of taking photos of shows using a SLR camera.
- Speak to clients who visit to find out information on what product they are using, why they are using it; and about them to produce posts on solid media.
Write blogs, research industry updates and in general, attain news from customers and the sales team in order to produce a monthly newsletter.
Be able to use Photoshop at a basic level.
- Bright, proactive, self-motivated, flexible and energetic team player who is able to work under pressure on their own initiative to achieve results.
- Be able to demonstrate confidence, creativity and professionalism
- Clean Driving license
- Basic to intermediate Adobe suite skills.
- Research and analytical experience i.e. ROI/Analytical approach.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- High standard of literacy and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent written skills.
- Marketing graduate with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Strong ability to multitask with great time management skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Marketing and sales awareness.
- Ability to provide marketing analytical knowledge.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and manage workload effectively towards set deadlines and targets.
- High level of persistence and determination as well as the ability to present ideas and issues with authority.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build fast effective relationships.
- The individual must be prepared to travel occasionally (2-3 times a year overseas and a few trips domestically)..
- Experience of the lighting or media industry would be an asset but is not essential.
- Experience of marketing within a similar product based or manufacturing company would be desirable but not essential.
PR & Marketing
30000.00 - £35000.00 ( Annum )
Marketing Manager – (West London)
A truly superb opportunity to join a award winning, stage technology manufacturer, producing a portfolio of lighting and video control solutions for concerts, festivals, sporting events, and theatres. My client offer a unique working environment, which is vibrant, cool and fun!
We are on the hunt for a enthusiastic and commercially aware marketing professional who enjoys customer/client interaction and is genuinely excited by the prospect of delivering excellence through the delivery of a robust and impactful marketing support function to the business. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing campaigns and developing an understanding of their customer and market share.
The post holder will have proven experience in a similar role and have strong networking and interpersonal skills. The ability to be both a self-starter and to work as part of a team, clear verbal communicator/excellent telephone manner. They will also be able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail, excellent organisation skills, ability to liaise with staff at all levels both internal and external contacts.
In this role, you will be controlling a marketing budget and continuing the great strides which have been made in the past year in respect of formalising and structuring the marketing function of the business. This role could be well suited to an experienced Marketing Executive who is looking to step up to a Marketing Manager's role and is looking for a high level of autonomy to enable them to shape the marketing dept. You must be someone who has lots of self-initiative and self-motivation. Whereas this is currently a standalone role, with support from the sales team; the short to medium term goals would be to increase the marketing spend and also hire a marketing assistant to enable further growth of the Marketing department.
Desired Skills and Experience:
This is a very interesting and exciting Marketing role which offers a lot of variety and exposure to a broad range of marketing functions. It would particularly appeal to candidates with an interest in Technology and music/lighting or music in general. This is definitely an opportunity not to be missed, as it offers a fun and relaxed working environment, opportunities to travel abroad 2-3 times a year, casual dress code and an immediate start!