- Contribute to your team's success by bringing to life our ethos of providing excellent customer advice through the delivery of amazing service.
- Be responsible for skillfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
- Take ownership of customers' concerns and act as a primary contact
- Act as a trusted intermediary between customers and other departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of our products and services to understand customers' needs.
- Have a strong background in engaging and delighting customers within a service-focused environment
- Have a strong interest in the customer service industry
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
- MUST HAVE excellent writing and verbally in either the Danish or Swedish language to a native level
- Have worked in retail, sales or customer service
- Know a thing or two about the retail or fashion sector
- Competitive salary of £18000-£20000 negotiable
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- 20 days' annual leave
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
- Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available)
Sales & Business Development
18000.00 - £20000.00 ( Annum )
SWEDISH x5 DANISH x5 Customer Service Advisor
Our values are one of the things that set us apart. They influence our partnerships, making sure they are flexible and focused on clients, creative and innovative, and exhibit a care and responsibility that extends further than a mere business relationship.
Within our Contact Centre business, providing excellent customer service is the main goal of our staff. These are talented individuals who engage effectively with callers and provide first-class assistance leading to complete customer satisfaction.
Based in Slough, you will be representing one of the world's largest international fashion brands, whose global success has been driven by its creativity and belief that the customer is at the heart of everything they do.
What you'll do:
You might even:
What's in it for you?
40 Hours per week with part time shifts available
Our shift patterns vary however our offices are open 7:30am - 9:00pm, 7 days a week.
Email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or alternatively call on 0333 444 0222