- Delivering to assigned locations, both locally and in and around the M25 corridor
- Ensure the mechanical safety of the vehicle and crane prior & post driving.
- Offer customers high levels of customer service in every interaction
- A valid HGV2 (Class 2) licence
- A Valid HIAB Licence
- Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 3 live points on licence
- A CPC card w/training
Logistics & Travel
12.00 - £12.00 ( Hourly)
We are currently recruiting for a HGV 2 (Class 2) HIAB, Multidrop Delivery Driver for a leading Building Supplies company based in Slough, Berkshire.
As a HGV 2 HIAB Delivery driver, you will be required to deliver various Building materials to people's homes and businesses, both locally and further afield within the M25 corridor.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be an experienced HIAB Driver, with all the valid and up to date certificates/licences etc.
To apply for this position, Drivers will need to following:
Offering Immediate starts - Working 5/6 Days per week
To apply or express an interest for this role, please contact me to discuss further.
Rate of Pay = £12 p/h Plus Delivery Bonus of up to £1.20 per delivery, working a 40 hour week (Days)
This role offers a great opportunity to secure a permanent role within the business, and to join a progressive and aggressively expanding company. The company are offering an immediate start. Please apply now for immediate consideration.