- Ensuring accuracy, timely matching and scheduling of all requested goods.
- Matching customers’ current products with those in the company product range and pro-rata products to the company’s pack sizes
- Analysing data and assist in keeping a comprehensive list of competitors’ matched ranges up to date and helping to keep their cost saving tool up to date.
- Maintaining a proactive working relationship with Group Commercial, Contracts and Tenders, Supply Chain, Product Management, Advice Centre, Depots, Suppliers, National Accounts and Free Trade sales personnel.
- Ensuring all work is completed in an accurate and timely manner and dealing with all queries promptly and efficiently as and when they arise. You will be expected to attend and contribute to departmental and supplier meetings and liaise with other parts of the business when necessary.
- You will be required to develop an extensive knowledge of the whole product range and you will be expected to gain an understanding of the products and how they are used, as well as which sectors they fit into.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to use functions such as v-look-ups/pivot tables.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and be highly organised in your work
- Possess good customer service skills and be able to communicate across all levels as well as having a real willingness to learn and a passion for food.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our team for a role that plays a fundamental part in winning and retaining business for the company.
- You need to be someone who enjoys administration and enjoys working with data. This role involves a lot of spreadsheet based work
18000.00 - £20000.00 ( Annum )
Benefits: Pension, 25 days Holiday pa, Healthcare Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers, Personal Accident Scheme, Employee Discount on Food & Drink items.
We have a superb opportunity to work for a leading UK company, in a role which offers future career growth within Procurement & Buying. Working as part of a friendly and busy team, you will be responsible for the coding and matching elements of the tender process. This team is based at their new head office in Slough and sits within their Corporate Procurement function.
The role will suit someone who enjoys administration and in particular working with data and spreadsheets. The role involves working extensively with Microsoft Excel, so you must be a competent user of this software (Intermediate to Advanced level) and have a analytical approach to work. This is an administrative role, and full training will be provided in all elements of the job responsibilities.
Key Features of the Role:
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
This is an excellent opportunity for people who are looking to develop their careers within Procurement/Buying, and work for a leading employer who offer excellent company benefits and modern working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ehjaz for a chat on 07834 016017, or feel free to email me on email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, we can only get back to successful candidates. Please apply now for immediate consideration.